What a horrible show.
Anyway, being married with a child has it's ups and downs, but the ups outweigh the downs a gazillion to one! Here are only a few...
I'll start with the downs:
- There are many days when I don't get dressed and Thomas comes home and I'm still in my PJ's-not so sexy.
- There are even some days that go by and already it's 2:00 and I haven't even put deodorant on yet- not so sexy.
- And even some days go by and I don't cook anything for dinner. (actually, this one probably happens the most often)
But the ups are:
- Thomas loves when I wear sweats- which are my PJ's.
- Thomas loves the smell of my deodorant- especially when I just put it on.
- Thomas loves cooking. "You feed baby, and I'll feed you" he says.
Love and marriage, love and marriage, go together like a horse and carriage...
I love my husband!