Monday, January 11, 2010

Married with Child(ren)

Love and marriage, love and marriage, go together like a horse and carriage.....

What a horrible show.

Anyway, being married with a child has it's ups and downs, but the ups outweigh the downs a gazillion to one! Here are only a few...

I'll start with the downs:
  • There are many days when I don't get dressed and Thomas comes home and I'm still in my PJ's-not so sexy.
  • There are even some days that go by and already it's 2:00 and I haven't even put deodorant on yet- not so sexy.
  • And even some days go by and I don't cook anything for dinner. (actually, this one probably happens the most often)
But the ups are:
  • Thomas loves when I wear sweats- which are my PJ's.
  • Thomas loves the smell of my deodorant- especially when I just put it on.
  • Thomas loves cooking. "You feed baby, and I'll feed you" he says.
Love and marriage, love and marriage, go together like a horse and carriage...

I love my husband!

4 comments:

  1. really, really, really cute post. you have an incredible husband! i dont think david would tolerate me not wearing deodorant. but, then again, i'm exceptionally stinky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful picture!!! and i love this last post....love and marriage...and kids! ha!
    let's try to get together soon, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you see the positive side of everything.

    I really just wanted to comment on your comment on my blog- you made me laugh out loud. And then Chris wanted to know why I laughed, so I showed him- and now he keeps telling me " Shouldn't you be reading something?" Apparently.
    I don't know what I am going to do because I actually only like to read laying down- so a chair wouldn't really be that nice. But I could just put one there for show I guess. We do have tons and tons of books to fill the non-existent shelves. Or crafts- but I am a messy crafter- paper scraps and thread pieces end up everywhere. We'll see I guess. We should get together sometime - we moved out pretty close to you guys I think. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is an old post, but since I can suddenly magically post comments on your blog, I wanted to come back to this because I thought it was so cute when I first read it. It's all so true! There are STILL days I don't get out of my jammies! Thankfully, Gary doesn't (usually) care. But... you should be VERY glad that Thomas cooks! What a dream!!!

    ReplyDelete