Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Katin's 3rd Birthday

I know!  I can't believe it either!  She's three!!!  I wasn't sure if it was even possible, but I love this girl three times as much as I did the day she was born.  And obviously being her mother I could go on and on and on and on about how wonderful she is and how she's the best thing in the whole world (tied with Aubrey of course) and how she's just the most adorable littler person around.  But I will save you many many words and simply state three perfect words that describe my darling daughter, Katin.  Three words for three years.

Determined
Helpful
Spunky

It's been a fabulous three years, full of fun and not-gonna-lie....craziness!  I can't wait to see how Jesus works in her heart the next year.  And like my mom was to me, I will always be her biggest fan.

We love you Katin!  Happy Birthday!
(on October 24)







No comments:

Post a Comment