Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day with Daddy

The girls have been spending a lot of days with daddy which they LOVE!!!  When he isn't working at the church, I get to go sub.  Subbing for me is like having adult conversations and a time to really test my math skills.  Yes, we're talking 5th grade-ish.  But as I've said, Daddy days are well liked around here most likely because he takes them to really fun places.  Top three so far are probably the "fast" park, sledding (see previous post) and the Butterfly Pavilion.  Here are the highlights from their day with butterflies...and turtles...and starfish...and tarantulas...













WE LOVE DADDY DAYS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - i am going to FREAK OUT... A tarantula?!?! In her hand?!?! Did she get an 'I held Rosie' sticker?!?! We've just barely graduated to holding a roly poly or two... I'm happy with that. Miss each of you dearly! XOXO

    ReplyDelete