Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What are we creating???

I was going through some pictures trying to get some together to print and I came across our Rocky Mountain National Park adventure.  Thomas and I went on a hike and saw loads of Elk about a month ago.  It was gorgeous.  The first thing I thought of when I was going through these photos was...is our kid going to be just like us?  If so...it might be a little scary.  Here is what I found...

Not mad...just posing for the camera.
Not sure what this pose is....
Nope, wasn't sick......
And here is DAD!
I'm not sure if he ever takes a picture without one of them looking like this.
Hmmm...
If our little being that is so fearfully and wonderfully made by God is going to turn out like us, picture takers beware!  The "normal" pictures might not outweigh the "not-so-normal" pictures. 


1 comment:

  1. At least baby will have personality one way or another!! :)

    ReplyDelete