Thursday, June 4, 2009

Whoa Oh We're Halfway There...


Whoa Oh...Living on a Prayer!

So here it is. The belly at 20 weeks. It feels big, but I guess I'm going to just keep getting bigger. I bought my first pair of maternity shorts the other day. I got really excited about them because they don't have that full panel that goes over my whole stomach and up my back and basically holds up my boobs too. It's just a below the waist band that is stretchy. I love them! But...I haven't been able to wear them due to RAIN. It's rainy and gloomy here, but I am confident that I will wear my preggo shorts soon.

Now this has nothing to do with my belly, but it has everything to do with my mother! I just want everyone to watch out! Because she is going to look sooooooooooooooo HOT at Becky's wedding. Her dress is absolutely fabulous and I'm really excited for everyone to see it. Good pick, Mom!

Anyway, more belly pics on the way. Off to bear the weather--maybe in shorts...we'll see!

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful, sister. I cannot wait to be an AUNTIE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are looking pregnant. I am pretty sure that is the look you are going for- eh?

    ReplyDelete