Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Makes it to Aunt's Wedding!

The wedding party

YEA!!!!!!!!!!  The baby, mom and dad made it to aunt Bikini's wedding!  We were so thrilled that we were able to go for a short time.  God brought us back to Colorado after a couple of days without any complications.  What a blessing!  It was so great to be there to support Becky and David and celebrate their special day.  I just love my sister and couldn't imagine not being there.  She looked soooo beautiful!  I'm pretty sure at the reception she didn't stop dancing the entire night.  One funny moment of the wedding was during the ceremony.  The pastor handed David the microphone and here is what happened:

Pastor:  David, take this microphone and say this promise.

David:  (takes the microphone) This promise...

Pastor:  Ha...not yet, the promise you will repeat after me.

I was cracking up!  This promise....  hahahahahaha..  anyway, wedding was beautiful, weather was fabulous and seeing family was (as always) wonderful! 

Rehearsal Dinner at the Chart House

Rehearsal at the Mariott

2 comments:

  1. Kristen, you looked gorgeous! I love your little baby bump. You would never ven know that you were pregnant except for your cute belly. I am glad you made it safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea yea yeah! I am so glad you could make it. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete