Wednesday, September 9, 2009

There she is! Giving the peace sign to all her future friends and family members. That shadowy blob on the left is her flexed foot. Isn't she cute?!

Yesterday I went to get another ultrasound to see if my placenta has moved over. It was in the way of the "exit" at 20 weeks. So, we re checked it and it has moved. This means the exit is no longer blocked :)

It was really fun to see our little crazy baby move around and play. She is definitely an active little gal. She really didn't stop moving the entire time. Whenever we had a good visual on her face, she would quickly cover it with her arm. And she apparently likes to play with her toes...a lot! She's gonna be a mover and a shaker... if she comes out as active as she is in my belly! After the technician got more measurements of bones, heart, head and such, she asked, "are you really due in November?" I said yes and asked why and she proceeded to tell me that our little girl is weighing in at a whopping 6.1 pounds! REALLY!? Albeit, there is a one pound give or take, so she's anywhere from 5.1-7.1 pounds. I'm feeling a little skeptical about that weight... kinda like I'm feeling a little skeptical about my own weight. Scale....Shmale.....who cares!

I'm off to eat a brownie. Lots of love to you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the peace sign! I am glad everything is looking good. Donot worry about the weight, eat for 2 while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that brownie was good- just the mention makes me want one now too . . .

    good to know you are making a big baby. I am sure that will be fun come November. = )

    (Love the peace sign.)

    ReplyDelete