Tuesday, April 6, 2010

California

Well, here are some pictures of our latest trip to California. I felt like I achieved something after flying there and back by myself with Katin. I missed Thomas more than anyone will ever know, so it's good to be back home...where we can be a little family of three again.

Crazy Aunt Donna and Katin- that's the real Pacific Ocean in the background...yes, it was beautiful!

I thought this picture of Katin's cheek was too cute!

We watched a lot of baseball...Harrison is the catcher.

Katin LOVED, I mean, LOVED the doggies! She laughed every time she saw them.

GGMA and GGPA came to say HI.

Harrison was good at making Katin smile.

Momma's Babies...minus me :)

Good times. Good times.


2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a great trip. And we sure took that ocean view for granted when we lived there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures Kristen! I loved our lunch today!

    ReplyDelete