Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Daddy, I miss you!


10 reasons why I miss Daddy

10. Mommy's bed is never made, so I can't roll around on it as easily.
9. Mommy has strange eating habits- like eating Mac and Cheese from the pot and salad right out of the bag.
8. Mommy doesn't make me laugh like Daddy does, she's just not as goofy.
7. I don't hear the door unlock in the evening and stop everything I'm doing to watch Daddy walk through it.
6. Mommy has to come get me in the morning and she doesn't look so good...it's like she doesn't really want to change my diaper or something.
5. Speaking of diapers- mommy doesn't change the diaper genie and my room is starting to smell.
4. I don't get my daily back of the head rub.
3. When I eat, there is no airplane. In fact, it's all business and no fun!
2. Daddy builds block towers WAY higher than Mommy.
1. The number one reason why I miss Daddy is because I LOVE HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment