Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dragon Wagon


So after reading Kassie's blog about the local carnival, I had to get over there. I couldn't miss out on the Dragon Wagon or the expensive games or the asphalt so hot you could fry an egg. I just couldn't pass it up. I didn't really have to beg Thomas to go, but I did have to schedule our little outing around the USA World Cup game that turned out to be a disappointment. Was the Dragon Wagon a disappointment??? Not at all!!! Here are a few highlights of the day.

Katin was more than excited to see all the sights. Lots of things to look at and she loved it! Well, she loved it until I took her on the Merry-Go-Round that went abnormally fast. She didn't really like that. She preferred her stroller....best ride of the day.

I couldn't not put this picture up....so cute!

YEAH! Daddy is taking me to the carnival!!!

We got to meet up with Daniel, Heather and Miriam. Miriam really loved this Elephant ride that she rode all by herself! What a brave girl!

Katin: where is my stroller...I hate this ride!

Miriam played this game where she had to pick up a floating toy and look underneath to see if she was a winner. She picked two and won twice....I think she needs to go to Vegas!

Mommy and Miriam say CHEESE! Those little pink and green things you see in the corner are Miriam's prizes. She chose a gigantic pink Dolphin and a green Alien. Awesome.

And there goes Daniel and Thomas racing down the slide. After this we were all sweating and probably a little burned. Naptime was calling our name! Thanks for a fun day Milburns!

(Not sure why I didn't get a picture of the Dragon Wagon, but it will forever be ingrained in the photo album section of my brain)

No comments:

Post a Comment