Saturday, July 10, 2010

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


World Cup Fever! Happy Soccer Watching....this weekend marks the final weekend of the 2010 Fifa World Cup. Two things wrong with this: 1. I never once saw Bob Costas reporting and 2. I'm not sure what I'm going to do during Katin's nap without soccer on ESPN3.

But, at least we get to watch TWO WHOLE GAMES on our TV this weekend...instead of the computer, whose internet isn't particularly fast so the guys and the field are a bit blurry.

Those of you who know that I lived in Spain for a little (really little) bit, know that I will be routing for them! So.... go Espan(the "n" pronounced "knee")a!!!! (I have no tilde on my computer)

Love soccer.








2 comments:

  1. YEA!!! she is adorable! I totally agree about the Bob Costas thing....whenever you do see my husband, ask him about this :)
    (he will be going for the orange team though :) ) pretty soon you can watch the us open during nap time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katin is TOO cute! I have a feeling she's going to be a killer soccer player, so you'll probably have plenty more games to watch in your future!

    Can't wait to squeeze that little bundle in just a few short days!

    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete