Tuesday, February 22, 2011

55

More days!!!! Until new little girl is due to enter the world. I can't believe it. I also can't believe I just counted the days. What have I done!? I better forget that number quickly so I don't dwell on it too long.

It seems like forever away, but it's not even 100...not even 75...days away. And to think...she might come early!?!?! Oh, Katin, you're in for it! (Yea, mommy and daddy are too)

Here's to 55 more days of being a mommy of one. I better relish in this "easy life" and enjoy the simplicity of sippy cups and whole peas. Of store bought milk and walking. Of baby sign language and playing tea party. Oh how these days will quickly change. But don't get me wrong, I'm really excited! If only little baby sister had a name already.

Oh dear, only 55 more days to come up with a name!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Good luck with the new baby girls name. That was always hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aghh - how can it be? Tax day (I mean due date for baby #2) is approaching so quickly!! Now that I've scarred you in regards to my disdain for cooking, are you still going to let me bring you a meal once baby is born?? :) No rush... you have 55 days to decide!

    ReplyDelete