Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sundays- not just for watching football :)


Today was a great day with the family. I love Sundays! For a few reasons:

1. I get to "sleep in" because Thomas is home when Katin wakes up. He usually leaves around 6am for work and having a break from getting up with Katin at 7 is really wonderful because he does it on the weekends. Added bonus...it's sleeping in for HIM too!

2. Usually Sundays consist of pancake breakfasts or stopping at starbucks on the way to church. Very different from our ordinary oatmeal and fruit days, so it's rather enjoyable.

3. We get to listen to an awesome sermon from Mike Erre. He always leaves us with a refreshed heart to follow Jesus and stay focused on our "mission".

4. Nap time! I enjoy nap time everyday, but it's particularly fun when I get to cuddle up next to my hubby as we fall asleep to some sporting event. Today it was the Lakers. (yes, mom, we fell asleep during your beloved Lakers....not so with you, I'm sure!)

5. A family outing- today it was a nice stroll down to the beach. It was a chilly day, but beautiful enough to walk on the sand for a bit. Katin always loves finding a new rock, pointing out the birdies, and touching the flowers.

6. Amazing Race! There's nothing like picking a team and cheering for them along the way...and living vicariously through them as I talk about the show with Becky the day after.




(special thanks to photographer Thomas)

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures, she is such a doll. You look like such a hot prego mom!

    ReplyDelete