Saturday, March 5, 2011

Beach Day

Hello beach, I love you so!
You make me happy from head to toe!

So much to search for and to see,
Like rocks, crabs, boats and little birdies.

To the water I run with my short stubby legs,
Can't wait to get wet by the splish splashing waves.

Then there's the people I see passing by,
No matter who it may be I'll always wave "HI"!

The beach is one of my favorite places to play,
I wish mommy and daddy would take me there everyday!

Until next time that my toes hit the sand,
I'll wait patiently for the next beach day to be planned.




1 comment:

  1. KRISTEN! OH MY GOODNESS! I think this was the first time I saw a picture of my "baby" niece and realized she is SO NOT A BABY anymore! Those tall, tan legs... and her hair! (I think the last few times you've posted pics she's had her hat on. But I'm glad she likes her hat :)) This post totally made me cry. She is beautiful. And she's totally a kid now! She's going to be such a great "big" sister! I love you all so much and hate missing her grow up (and you grow out! ha!) Love you more, Becky

    ReplyDelete