Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer End


Despite the 90+ degree temps today (NOT lying) we've been slowly saying good-bye to summer. And although my darling daughters aren't heading off to school (gulp) yet, the vibe around here is that school has started! Even though summer won't really be trailing off because there really are no seasons here, we still say farewell to the free summer trolley, surfboards and millions of our closest friends called "tourists". For us, end of summer means two things: 1. It might actually be dark when my girls go to bed and 2. BSF starts! So as I sit here drenched in my own sweat, I will dream of Colorado Falls....ahhh...those cool, crisp days. (Maybe you Coloradans are dreaming of fall too?!?!)



2 comments:

  1. What great pictures! I miss the beach!! Fall is near in Atlanta, but the only reason you can tell is because all anyone talks about is FOOTBALL!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you all soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post Kristen. And yes fall is quickly approaching here :) i love the fall :)

    ReplyDelete