Monday, August 29, 2011

Angels at the Angels

Yes, my little angels came with us to their first ever Angel game! It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon with mommy, daddy and Grandpa Mustache. The girls loved it! Well, I might guess Aubrey thought it was a little slow due to the fact that she slept most of the game. But Katin thought it was so cool! She couldn't get enough of the folding seats and the cool cup holders and fireworks after each of the THREE home-runs we saw! She's been to a few baseball games in her short life. Her uncle Harrison plays at Laguna Beach High School. We've cheered many times for him and it was no surprise to me that she thought her uncle Harrison was out on that major league field. With lots of cheers for "Hu" (Harrison) and imitations of throwing the baseball back to the pitcher (he plays catcher) we couldn't help but think...one day, Harrison...maybe one day you'll be out there catching for the Angels. But if you're not...Katin will always think you are :)

Go Angels!

Angels won and we made it through the 7th inning stretch!

Barely...

2 comments:

  1. So fun!! I remember the last time I was at an Angel game... you were supposed to be there too... but Aubrey decided to make her debut then!! :)
    Your family is adorable and I want to hang out with you guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I think Halen's due for her first Major League experience... do they still put ice cream in the tiny little helmets?! That's always my favorite part! :)

    ReplyDelete