Monday, August 8, 2011

For my Friend, Brody

As I was looking through the pictures of our weekend filled with sand and sun, I came across a number of pictures that featured Brody. He's quite the character! I'm glad we captured some of these silly moments.

I mean, it is his birthday....what better way to celebrate than to dedicate a blog post to this cute red-headed stud!?

Who Katin really grew fond of :)



Despite the attempt to bury her...





And despite the invasion of her personal bubble :)


Wishing Brody a very Happy 3rd Birthday!

Come back soon, Brody...the sun and sand awaits!


wanna see more moments with Brody...go here!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I'd say Brody was quite smitten with Miss Katin too. What cute pictures! You're right... he's a character! Thanks for the Brody tribute! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete