Wednesday, August 24, 2011

22 Months

You are 22 months old today, Katin! We love you so much! I look forward to elaborating on this post when you are two. Until then...here are some highlights :)

*you have some hair on your head
*mommy's sleep pants
*story time
*helping with Aubrey- specifically getting an "Aubrey-sized diaper"
*playing with the doggies
*saying new words like "ampa" for Grandpa
*many many beach days- where you like to lay in the sand
*blowing bubbles in the bath and at the pool
*blowing your nose! (too many colds to NOT learn this skill)
*loving food! from salmon to peas, from broccoli to bananas
*making new friends
*sharing with your new friends
*puzzles with mommy
*long walks in the stroller (mostly when you start to drive me crazy)
*your cutest little smile
*going poopoo on the potty...which you LOVE to do it's kinda scary!
*Grandma lipstick- highlight of your day when you get to see her!
*lack of teeth- i'm wondering when you'll get 'em!
*you're a smarty pants, momma's girl, who loves to make sure everything is in it's place
*you're gentle with your sister and LOVES giving away kisses
*you're always on the go, always on the move, always doing something with purpose
*you love your play kitchen, your room full of books, your little people and your many many puzzles.
*bathtime with daddy
*climbing- on the bed, on stairs, up slides, into Aubrey's chair....

Katin...one word pretty much sums you up-

BUSY



Non stop action, non-stop fun! Thanks for making me laugh every day!

3 comments:

  1. She's a pretty fun kiddo! Those stand-up pigtails crack me up. I have a picture of Emma with her first pigtails and it is so funny to me. They look like little bug antennas! LOL! Not that Katin's do... she's adorable. I should just erase this because it's coming out all wrong! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should change the one word you use to describe her to BRILLIANT. I'm so proud of my niece! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete