Friday, January 13, 2012

A Colorado New Year :: Part 4

Family

There is something so loving and awesome about that word "family". It makes me smile when I say it. I often get teary-eyed thinking about my family...the family here or there...because I know that wherever I am I miss someone. A lot. But I'm also confident that wherever I am I will be near family...someone.

I'm pretty sure Thomas and I have the best families around! And we are so thankful for the times we get to spend with everyone. His family or my family...it's OUR family and we love being with them! (And let's be honest, we have family in two of the most beautiful places!)

Thanks for the fun times and good memories Milburns!!

(and I have to give credit to Stephen for taking that awesome family photo above)








peek a boo!


1 comment:

  1. these are great Kristen! Katin has some very cute snapshots of her on the last few posts! You guys certainly are a great looking family :) So glad I got to see you while you were here. love you!

    ReplyDelete