Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday! But boy has it been a pajama day!!! The only reason Katin got dressed was because Grandma had to take off her pj's when she had to go poo poo (yep, on the potty!) and the only reason I got dressed was because I had to take Aubrey to the doctor. Aubrey is still not dressed. And I'm pretty sure Thomas wouldn't be dressed either had it not been for work. Although, now that I think about it...all his work clothes were in the laundry. I wonder what he wore?

Now don't get me wrong...we have pajama days often. But today is Wednesday. I actually get dressed on Wednesdays. It's BSF day. It's a day where I can actually put together an outfit. Maybe next week....

Last night we ended up in the emergency room...I mean THROW ME A FREAKING BONE HERE THIS PLACE TAKES FOREVER THOMAS IS ACTUALLY GROWING A BEARD AND KATIN IS A TEENAGER room..... Let's just say it wasn't speedy. Anyway, Aubrey broke out into a full blown all over her body rash. We think now it was from her medicine she was taking for an ear infection. Poor girl...she's been through a lot of poking and prodding. I hope she'll get a break for a little while.

So as for today goes...and my not getting dressed really...I had an "aha" moment as a mommy.

I used to think....well, another thing to deal with. But it's not really another thing to deal with when you have kids. It's ALWAYS something to deal with and if there is a day where you don't deal with something...that, my friends, is an odd day. Not a day like yesterday. Or the mishap Mondays. Or the day when Aubrey pooped all over herself. Or the day when Katin literally ran into the wall. Or the day when I washed Thomas's camera lens. (yea, more on that later.)

No...those days are normal. I'll let you know when I have a not-so-normal day.

No comments:

Post a Comment