Saturday, November 17, 2012

Still Making Memories

...



"A hug is like a boomerang.  
You get it right back." 
-Brian Keane

I'm thankful that I got to hug each of you today.  Thanks for a great time of laughter, food and friendship.  Let's do it again soon!  Love you all!

To Di:  Can I say that you actually are the best hugger?!
To Shaina: You look more complete with that little Joshua :)
To Kim: Once a roommate....your ability to clean a kitchen is still impecable.  To Ali: It wouldn't have been the same without a political rant enlightenment
To Heather: Did you know that sisters make great friends?? And vice-versa?!?! 
To Laura: I'm with you on the whole marijuana thing! (and your apron is ordered!)
To Kassie: Sorry, but my knew BFF is Dr. Stork! ha



2 comments:

  1. this is awesome! Although...I apologize for my crazy, bionic looking arm!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!!! Let's always be friends :)

    ReplyDelete