Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Becky's Shower




Mom and I flew to Atlanta last weekend to celebrate Becky!!! It was such an amazing time. It was definitely a whirlwind of a trip because it was so fast, but we made the best of it as always. Becky and David picked my up after a bumpy flight at around midnight on Friday (I couldn't miss my last day of school) and then we went right to bed. After getting ready for the shower, it was off to the Library- a really great coffee shop with yummy bagels! We drove, well, Becky drove, for about 2 hours and we reached the celebration spot! It was David's parents house in South Carolina. They live on a lake and I was bummed I didn't bring my bathing suit!!! I'm not sure baby would have liked the jet ski ride, but it looked really inviting.

Lots to eat and drink and people to meet at the shower! It was really fun to get to know some of Becky's future family members. Luckily, mom and I won at the "How well do you know Becky Game". It would have been a little embarrassing if we hadn't. Becky got lots of great gifts and I'm sure she feels very blessed. I loved the shower!!!

As you saw, there are some picture above and I think you can see my growing baby bump in some of the photos. Yippee!!! Hope everyone is doing well. More posts to come soon!

I LOVE YOU BECKY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment