Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mmmmmmm...Mac and Cheese

Nothin like homemade mac and cheese and a super sexy hubby in his cut off "Belichick" hoodie to eat it with.
After watching the food network I quickly logged in and found the recipe I was drooling over as I stared at the TV. The recipe is super easy and you don't really need a lot of ingredients. What mac and cheese recipe does??? The only random thing I had to buy was Nutmeg...guess it's the secret ingredient. Although the recipe called for gyeure (not sure if that's how you spell it) cheese, I substituted it for Monterey Jack...much much cheaper!

So, after I had all the ingredients out on the counter, I began to grate the 12 ounces of cheddar cheese. I just couldn't bring myself to get the already grated kind...it just looked so much better as a block. As I sat and grated, my aforementioned sexy hubby helped me with the other steps in his super awesome cut off sleeve Bronco hoodie. He wears is all the time now. I'm scared to wash it cuz he might get mad it's not available to wear.
Needless to say, our mac and cheese was delicious and we've had it for every meal for about three days now. It's a baking pan of never ending goodness! YUM!

If you want to make it too (Chelsea) here is the link: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/mac-and-cheese-recipe2/index.html

1 comment:

  1. You can't talk all about a yummy recipe and not give us a link to it so we can make it too! Send me the link!!! I want to make it too!

    ReplyDelete