Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Showering of Love

I had some wonderful gals throw me a baby shower last month. Heather, Deborah, Ashlie, Monica and Susan did a great job making sure I was showered with encouragement and love! Everyone there was so kind and generous with their gifts, too. I was so appreciative of everything we got... from the cute girly sleepers to the pack n play. I am really excited to use it all! Hopefully it's soon!
Here I am opening some gifts.

The most exciting part of the whole shower was the weekend. I knew my mom was coming out to celebrate and spend time with us, but I never had any hunch at all that Becky and Jordan would be here too!!! What a great surprise!!! Becky showed up at our door Friday morning bright and early just in time to come with us to our refinancing appointment...hahaha. We spent the rest of the morning at a coffee shop talking with her and waiting to pick up mom. Well, we show up at the airport and Jordan is standing
at the curb...not my mom! I thought, "Could it reallt be Jordan? It is!" Then my m
om popped out of her hiding place and we all crammed into the car. The weekend was full of laughing, ice cream, John's Restaurant, comfy beds, the concierge lounge and of course great company. Our girls weekend was one I will never forget. Thanks Mom, Becky and Jordan for making that weekend so memorable!!!

Here are the gals who surprised me! Becky, Jordan, Mom.

Also, just a side note...Thomas and I went to the doctor today and saw our baby! She looks really cute, albeit, in black and white, but we got to see her mouth open and her eyes blinking. She has adorable little hands and feet, but I would be lying if I wasn't a little nervous. SHE'S 8 POUNDS!!!!! Maybe she will run out of room and just decide to come meet us tonight! YIKES!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for surprise visits! Boo for losing cameras else you would have way cooler pictures to post on this blog. I loved seeing you and can't wait to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete