Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Seriously...

I think it's time...

My glow is gone (if I ever had one)

My cheeks are red...all the time

My maternity clothes don't even fit

Not joking- my belly shows in half my shirts

My blood pressure is higher

My fingers are more fat than that other blog I wrote (the one where my fingers were REALLY fat)

My bladder is full all the time- even if I don't drink anything

My waddle isn't exactly runway material

My belly button is missing

My appetite is quite impressive

My phone calls are answered like this: "are you having the baby?!"

My prenatal pills are running low

AND MY BABY is 81/2 pounds!!!

I think it's time. I FEEL fine- I feel great actually. Surprisingly, I have energy and I really enjoy feeling the baby kick and squirm. I enjoy being spoiled by my husband and I enjoy seeing my big belly in the mirror. But, really, I think it's time. (see list above) Maybe she'll come tonight! As cute as she looks in black and white, I just want to see her in color.

3 comments:

  1. Sister, this is my favorite post ever. You just made my eyes water. My favorite part was the very last sentence. Seeing her in color... ah, I can't wait!!
    Hang in there, mommy.
    xo
    Aunt Bikini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! This is so exciting. I am glad that you are still feeling ok- and not too uncomfortable. Good luck chica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. Seriously. I need photos. The baby is hours old now... hurry up!!!!

    ReplyDelete