Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ahhhh....a little taste of Boulder

That's right, I got a little taste of Boulder right here in San Diego! We found the one and only Noodles and Company. I can't even tell you how excited I was about the difficult decision of what Noodle Bowl to get. It took a while, but I settled on one of my favs...Pesto Cavatappi complete with chicken, flat bread and a drink. And who goes to Noodles without eating a rice crispy treat afterward?!

It. Was. Wonderful. I felt like I could look out the window and see the flatirons, but all I saw was traffic. I felt like I could just stay there all day eating Noodle bowl after Noodle bowl, but Katin was with us.


Thanks Mom, Jordan and Aunt Donna! It was a magical adventure. Happy Birthday Donna!!!


Well, Noodles and Company in San Diego....I'm sure I'll be seeing you again real soon. And next time it's Japanese Pan Noodles for me!

2 comments:

  1. Kristen - I felt the same way when David and I found a Noodles in Cincinnati. Yummmmm!!

    Hope you're enjoying life in Cali : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noodles! I remember when we used to go every week! I loved that! I miss you! When Will I get to see you again?

    ReplyDelete