Monday, November 29, 2010

My little Family

Family
(yep, I'm about to do an acrostic poem...I guess I miss teaching)

F- Fun to be around and make silly faces with.
A- A+ for effort. Being a mommy and a daddy come with days of failure, forgiveness and fictory (I had to stick with f's)
M- Mini Milburn (Katin) is almost walking, saying please, eating mushrooms (gross!) and loving the ocean.
I- I have to say... Thomas is the greatest, most loving, forgiving, diaper changing, bath giving, foot rubbing, joke telling, husband, man and prayer warrior I'll ever know.
L- Love fills the air...well, most of the time. Sometimes the air is filled with farts, whining, macaroni and cheese or all of the above.
Y- Young love- starts with friendship, CU football, walks in the park, an elf hat, a beach wedding, a condo, family game nights, family visiting, snow camping and a baby.




Oh how I love my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment