Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving in Huntington

On Sunday we took a trip up to Huntington Beach to spend time with the Williams family for an early Thanksgiving celebration. We had the works! Katin's favorite were the sweet potatoes. No pictures of the actual meal and whole family, but we snapped a few while we were outside checking out the boats in the harbor.

I know, cutest outfit ever! Aunt Cindy gave that to us when she was born and I've been waiting patiently to have her wear it!

Grandpa and Grandma Williams in their new backyard

I'm so thankful for my family! Especially my husband who loves us no matter what and will do anything to keep us all going...

And here is Lucky the starfish. Her friend Star the starfish was missing. They are my mom and Doug's new "pets".

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Does that mean that your mom and Doug bought a new house in Hunnington or am I reading this wrong?

    ReplyDelete