Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fancy Fingernails and Fingerpaint


Aubrey is recovering...mom is slower to recover. But all is well here. Katin would agree because while Aubrey was napping the finger paints came out! She was so excited. She loves putting her whole hand...arm really...into that paint and smearing it everywhere. She will rarely leave any white places on the paper. She loves it so much in fact that the other day she used her bowl of yogurt as finger paint. Big no no!

I found this fun idea for a finger paint project on Pinterest (of course) and I think it turned out pretty cool.

But what would be more fun than finger paints? Fancy fingernails. Katin was being a very good helper at CVS before our lunch date with Aunt Donna. She held the big red basket and put everything I pointed to into that basket. Well, I guess she thought these sparkly nails looked like a necessity (you know, like that nail polish is a necessity) and went ahead and put them into the basket. I found them after I got home.


Here's to finger painting with fancy fingernails next time!

1 comment:

  1. HA! by the way...I had NNNOOOOOOO idea you were on pinterest....so...I just found you and am following you now :) AND, I smiled because (1) we named a board the exact same and (2) we both have a pin about rainbow bright...just sayin'
    love you :)

    ReplyDelete