Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WIWW


I like Wednesdays.
I like going somewhere.
I like where I go on Wednesdays.
I like seeing who I see on Wednesdays.
I like confidently handing my girls over to teachers who will share the love of Jesus with them.
I like going to Starbucks on the way.
I like being at my mommy's house for lunch and talks.
I like learning about the bible.
I like our Wednesday routine.

But this week...I didn't really like getting dressed. I just wanted to wear my comfy (stretchy) jeans, flip flops, a hat maybe and a t-shirt. I think I might do that next Wednesday.

Take away the jacket, scarf and boots. Put the hair up in a pony and that's what I'm actually wearing now. And it's WAY more comfy! Happy Hump Day Ya'll!

Scarf- Target (I need guidance as to how to wear it)
Jacket- Gap
Black Dress- Target...old!
Boots- Can't remember.



1 comment:

  1. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete