Friday, March 23, 2012

Our Morning with Jordan



Cousin Jordan lives down in Encinitas. It reminds me of Boulder on the beach. It's really cute and has a lot of fun shops and restaurants. We love going down to see her and Chad.

Although we didn't make it as far south as Encinitas, we still got to meet Jordan the other day in Carlsbad at the Flower Fields. They were beautiful! It was a perfect day to go. Not too hot, not too cold and not too many people. We walked the flower lined paths from end to end and even rode on a wagon pulled by a tractor. Katin really liked it. She pointed out all the flower colors and kept her eye out for the BIG LEMON. (Probably her favorite part) Aubrey, on the other hand, wasn't as impressed with the flowers so she needed icebreakers to keep herself entertained.





The playground was as a big hit too! Lots of slides and small little houses to explore. As you can see they were the perfect size little houses for Jordan...I mean, Katin...






We ended our time together with lunch. Which for the very first time in my life I had to box up my lunch and eat it at home. (Usually I can scarf it down fast enough if need be and attend to the girls...not today) I'm pretty sure that because of my daughters antics Jordan and Chad will be waiting a while to have little darlings of their own. Thanks for putting up with us Jordan! And for keeping us all smiling..... We love you!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete