Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dinner Time!


Our girls are eaters. They are very serious about their meal times. During meal time, I can't say they are always serious. But they are serious eaters nonetheless...

Occasionally Thomas and I will feed the girls their dinner and then eat a quiet meal by ourselves or with other friends after they go to bed. I highly recommend it!

A few snapshots of dinner the other night....the four-legged, salivating, long-eared, never-get-enough-food, dogs were right on Que!

Food Please!!!


Yea, food please!!! A little crumb on the floor would be mighty nice :)


Yummy!!!

Silly girls...gotta love em! Here's to many more yummy dinners....hmmm... what should I make tonight?


3 comments:

  1. Look how nice & clean those trays are...I love girls! Nice shirt, Katin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katin is looking so big/old!! and as a sidenote, your pictures are so crisp and beautiful! what kind of camera do you use?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete