Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Weekend



Mom- Katin, what do we get to do today?
Katin- EGG HUNT!
Mom- Why are we going on an egg hunt?
Katin- To celebrate!
Mom- What are we celebrating?
Katin- Jesus coming out grave!
Mom- That's right. And what better way to celebrate than hunt for eggs?!?!?!?!?!

Not only did we go on an egg hunt, but we also spent time with LOTS of family! Thomas and I are so thankful for our family out here because everyone is very easy going and understands that family is family no matter what. And no matter what, we will always love each other. I'm not sure I've met another family who does it much better :)

Highlights from the weekend include:

The Egg Hunt- there may still be eggs hiding in the couch

The egg coloring- which I had to let go of total control because apparently when you dye eggs with my daughter (maybe most two year olds) each egg goes in each color or else it's not quite right.

Mom didn't know what was coming....brown eggs! HA!

A new bubble gun- so cool!

Time with Aunt Donna- you know, the usual....playing with chalk, eating pancakes, bothering Timber.

Hanging with Cousin Evan- I know...blogger taboo a blurry picture, but clearly I was the photographer, not Thomas and clearly it is one of the most adorable smiles Katin has ever smiled!

Oh, I wouldn't want to forget the "Chocolate Chip Cookies". Betty CROCKer punk'd us!

And one tired little girl...so sweet!


I can't forget to include the attempt at a photo of our girls in their matching dresses...

2 comments:

  1. the attempt at the picture with the matching dresses, hilarious....as they're falling backwards! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Aubrey sleeping looks like Miriam or Eve! Cousins look alike. LOVE it! And I love you all so much. MWAH! Hugs and sloppy kisses from Aunt Heather.

    ReplyDelete