Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mini Kinney's Shower

What a treat it was to have my sweet sister Becky here for an entire WEEK!  Her and David came out for Harrison's graduation (a whole other post in itself) and while they were here we threw a little baby shower for mini kinney...complete with shower games, hot tamales, and chick fil a nuggets.  I think she felt very loved and celebrated.  We are all so thrilled to meet this little girl in October!  Love you sister!!!

 Does anyone know why my picture got turned during upload?


 Monthly Onesies- So cute and SO Becky!  Look for mini Kinney featured in these on facebook soon.

 Besties (I've always wanted to use this word)



 "She's gonna be a soccer player."

 One of my favorite gifts she got!  Go Buffs!

 Again, why?!  Just gotta turn your head.  It was cute how Katin helped hand her the gifts.




"I can't wait to meet my little cousin!!!"

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Looks like it was a great party and cousins are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a perfect and wonderful celebration! Thank you for helping throw mini such a special party!!

    ReplyDelete