Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cute Cousins

We got to spend all day with cousin Miriam and cousin Eve.  It was awesome!  Despite a few reminders at the beginning of the day about important things like how to take turns and say please and thank you and how Thomas is the one in charge we managed well.  The girls did great!  I really think they loved having each other around.  Aubrey had a new girl her own size to blab with and Katin had someone who actually spoke more words than she did in a mere minute.  It was perfect!  And so was the weather.  So after a time of indoor playing with trains and blocks we ventured out to a new park for a picnic lunch.  And I must say that in this short time together my heart grew even more fond of three things:  my nieces, my husband and my mini van!

Enjoy the pics...they are seriously so cute!  And can you tell they are all Milburns???!!!



 A little rest before our big outing- and my expression is so thoughtful because at that moment I was wondering where in the world Miriam's shoes ended up.  (not in the freezer- another post on that later)

 Off we go!!!













Many more days filled with cousins ahead!  Watch out boys!!!

1 comment: