Sunday, September 9, 2012

For Mom

Because shes the one who requested a blog update. Thanks for reading!!!  And for missing these cute faces!!  Can't wait to head over to Atlanta with you!!!

Ok, so here is a bit about what we've been up to here in CO.

Things we have loved:
-Fall weather approaching
-Playing with cousins
-Face time with Grandma and Grandpa
-The park
-The pool
-The open space
-Church
-Harrison lives here!
-Reconnecting with old friends
-Remembering to pray for our friends we had to say goodbye to
-Each other!  The girls keep us smiling in the midst of missing family and friends.  And Thomas keeps me running which is something I've grown to love.  And I (think) I keep Thomas fed well....I've been meal planning people!  It's crazy!

These pics are from when Uncle Harry moved into Buckinham!  We love having him here!!!
Trip to MuGuckin Hardware

Proud Parents

And a little fun at the fountains

Hanging with Grandpa Fish

And these pictures are just a few recent ones that I know you'll love mom!  (And anyone else checking out the blog these days :) )
Reading with Daddy

 Bath Time 

 
HI Aubrey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have I mentioned that we LOVE having uncle Harry here?!?!

Puzzle Time

Love the Colorado sunshine!

Loving the Park

Daddy's Girls

Seriously...loving the park!

Labor Day Parade with the Mercers

My first 5K- Thanks Kassie!

Ending with "Super Girls!"
Super Aubrey
Super Katin


2 comments:

  1. I still like reading the updates even though I live RIGHT BY YOU now! uhhhh.....awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE UPDATES! Especially when you post lots of pictures. My favorite is Super Aubrey. Look how proud she is! I love your girls, and I love you, and I love that you are loving Colorado, and I love that I will get to see you in a few days!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete