Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The belly at 13 weeks

Well, it's not much yet, but trust me, it feels BIG sometimes. It's my belly!!! There's a little baby in there about 6 cm long. It already looks really cute! I've learned a few things thus far:
*don't eat too much at one sitting
*don't eat hot dogs
*I love ice cream- I used to, so I'm not sure if that's something I've learned
*Baby needs vitamins- and I gag every time I take them
*It's really in there
*My students think it's funny to come up with ridiculous names---Ponce
*As much as I need foot rubs, so does Thomas- he takes good care of me
*My toilet gets a lot more use
Those are just a few...many more ahas to come! Something you all can be praying for--- I need to go in for blood tests because I have been exposed to fifths disease. Pray that everything is still OK and that my blood results come back normal. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment