Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fifths Disease---Immune!


God has protected our little family once again! After getting the blood results back, it showed that I was already exposed to fifths disease a long time ago. After one is exposed once, you are immune after that. Pretty cool!!! So, baby is safe and I'm still feeling good. Praise God!!!

Not immune---baby bills! I already have a file started of baby bills and this little one is already costing money...I can't imagine what it will be like when it's actually here! I might want to learn how to sew, cook, and change cloth diapers. Ha...that'll never happen...

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear sweet brother and sister! We love you both so much and are thrilled that you are giving us our first niece or nephew, giving Miriam a sweet baby cousin to play with AND that you started a blog. Welcome to bloggy world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know . . . I am glad I found your blog!

    (BTW - Congratulations on the pregnancy!!!!! Wowzers!)

    ReplyDelete