Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's all Bridget's fault

It started at Shirley's, i know, yum!  Bridget came up with this grand idea of a blog....well, it's more like a baby blog.  So here goes!  Week 13 is where we're at.  Getting fatter by the minute...not sure if it's the food I love or the little baby in there.  I'm feeling good.  No morning sickness, no weird cravings, no horrible fatigue and no complications!  I am so thankful!  I'm not sure what I would do if I had to run out and puke while my fourth graders wondered what the heck was wrong with me.  God is good.  No one has witnessed the dash out of the room.  

It really all started when I fainted in class.  The kids almost called 9-11.  Not really, but they were pretty close.  I started to fall over and caught myself on Joe's desk and said, "hmmm, I don't feel too good"  and sat down.  They got the nurse and Thomas got me.  Home I went and just a few weeks later I saw the stick....PREGNANT!  There wasn't an exclamation mark on the stick, but there was in my head.  Not so much excited, but more like crapping my pants.  Now, however, I am very excited...as is Thomas.  

Well, I hope you enjoy the sporadic updates of baby and us.  Things are going well so far and we would love any extra prayers we can get.  Pray that baby makes it for the long haul and that I don't sweat to death this summer.  Love to you all!  Many more posts to come...

2 comments:

  1. Grandpa Mike is a very happy camper and I will be spending a whole lot of time in your beautiful state of Colorado. Football and babies what more could a dad ask for, God is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Bikini is very excited!!! I can't wait to follow along with you in this amazing journey! I love the blog and I look forward to lots and lots of pictures! Love you both and many blessings to all THREE of you!! xo Becky

    ReplyDelete