Saturday, April 25, 2009

To pee or not to pee...

That is the question!  I absolutely HATE waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.  It's just so annoying especially when it is so dark that no one in their right mind would want to turn on the lights and go blind for a few seconds.  And...have you ever thought like I have that there is something scary in the toilet waiting for you to sit down in the dark half asleep?!?!  Maybe I have a messed up thought process in the middle of the night.   

Anyway, as annoying as it is...even multiple times a night...I know more is coming my way.  Not only the dark, monster in the toilet, getting up to pee moments, but soon enough there will be a BABY ready to wake up at any given time, which I'm sure, will not be ideal for me.  But hey...it's gonna be a great adventure and I'm super excited about all of it!  

That is the question, to pee or not to pee, because all too often I try and hold it till morning but am soon discouraged by what the clock says and I say to myself, "to pee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment