Monday, November 28, 2011

Mommy's Major Mishap Monday- Chocolate Encounter

It's awfully sad that I didn't capture this moment with a picture, but use your imagination to visualize what this might have looked like...

Turkey Day...2011

Katin has her very own seat at the table. Big girl, you know! Each table setting had a little foil wrapped chocolate leaf. After eating, and chatting, and then eating some more I looked to see Katin unwrapping a collection of leaves. She loved unwrapping them and I thought that's all she was going to do until I saw her slowly put the milk chocolate leaf to her mouth.

I watched.

She stared at me.

She stuck her little tongue out and licked that leaf while looking at me with those mischievous little eyes.

And I let her!

And she licked. And licked. And licked. And licked.

She loved that leaf. And now there were 5 or so unwrapped just sitting in front of her waiting for her chocolaty fingers to pick up another.

But one was enough. Her face and hands proved it. Her first chocolate experience was, well, good. I don't think there will be another one anytime soon. Unless Grandma has anything to do with it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment