Monday, December 5, 2011

Mommy's Major Mishap Monday

I woke up this morning without a mishap to write about.

Then I went to Legoland.

With my mother.

And this mishap just so happens to include ANOTHER CHILD! First of all...Legoland is really neat. I wasn't expecting much and I was extremely pleased with our experience there. They thought of everything! From a little shelf in each bathroom stall to a sink and trash can right next to the baby changing table to healthy food options to stroller friendly walkways. And...the price was right! Three adults and four kids for the price of one which also included a pass to return! I think I'll use it :) So on with the mishap...

The Lego people turned one entire area of the park into Holiday Land...snow and all. REAL snow. Like Colorado snow. At least it felt like it. My mom and I took the two girls into the snow area where they could gather snowballs, chuck them at targets, add silly things onto Frosty the snowman, or go sledding down a rather short hill. We took (I mean dragged them) to the sledding hill right away. We gently placed them in the sled and gave them a little push down the "mountain" only to find an empty sled at the bottom. Katin managed to stay in her sled, minus her left arm, but her friend...not so much. Her sled forgot her.

Tears.

Strange Legoland worker to help.

Cries for Mommy.

Slipping on slippery snow.

Snowballs as a distraction didn't help.

But then we found a big Santa with sleigh and reindeer (made out of ALL LEGOS) and took a picture. Off to the next ride and we were all happy again.

We had a great day and we hope to return again soon. Without any mishaps this time....well at least not with children that aren't my own.

Happy Mommy-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment