Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mommy’s Major Mishap Monday (on Tuesday)

Cricket (not the game they play in Australia)

This past weekend we spent some time in Palm Springs with great grandmother and great grandpa. We enjoyed cheering for Harrison as he played in a baseball tournament, chatting over take out, and laughing with great grandmother as she tried to pronounce "hummus". But then came the mishap...

Aubrey decided that she was missing our middle of the night hang out times and therefore woke me up to remind me of what it was like...magical, ahem, I mean, awful. But, it had been a while so I loved her and cuddled with her as she fell back to sleep. In the meantime, a few crickets joined our party. I hate creepy crawly jumpy things, so I quickly had to get into mom mode and save the day. I wouldn't want Aubrey sleeping with the crickets.

But she did. Cuz this mom couldn't capture them fast enough. I left her in there with crickets and randomly scattered tissue. I think her cage of a pack n play did well. She woke up without any crickets chirping in her ear.

But who does that?!?! Leaves their kid in the room with crickets?!?!

I'm in a tree....do I like this? I'm not sure. At least I didn't sleep with crickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment