Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Well, I got dressed today. It was a BSF day. But I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of this outfit. It looked cute all laid out on the bed in the dark... But after I saw myself in it this morning I thought...Duggars....but moved on because if I didn't get out the door we would have missed Bible Study altogether!

Tank- Old Navy
Sweater- Nordstrom Rack
Skirt- CABi Outlet
Boots- Payless
Cute Accessory Standing Next To Me- God

I was going to crop Katin out, but it's just too funny! I really did get her dressed too, but by this point we were at Grandma's house ready to eat lunch and her pants were wet because we were trying to get our money's worth out of that one diaper. Pants, or no pants, she's adorable and I'm so glad she will stand by me no matter what I'm wearing!




1 comment:

  1. HA!!!!! Finally getting caught up on your blog and laughed out loud at the "Duggars." You are silly. Love you.

    ReplyDelete