Thursday, December 22, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday (Night)

Maybe it's kinda cheating, but I did get out of sweats on Wednesday....night! I think I may have thrown on a pair of jeans to go to our friends house for a playdate, but I know that when Thomas got home I was definitely in sweats again. He REALLY loves me :)

I did put together this cute outfit for my night out with my mom, aunt and pseudo aunt. It was recently my mom's birthday.



I'm kinda obsessed with the boots, I know.- Payless
Green Sweater- Target
Floral Dress- Target


Now back to my mom...she's so beautiful, isn't she!? And only those of you who know her or have met her for even a few minutes know that she's beautiful on the inside as well.



And now we get to celebrate another birthday this weekend. Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy each jolly smile that comes your way.

2 comments: