Thursday, December 15, 2011

Go Broncos!

What else would I be doing on a Thursday night while my hubby is out with my dad watching football at some bar?! Duh...I was getting teary-eyed looking through old pictures on the computer. Like really old...pre-kids old. Heck! Pre-marriage old! And boy were we lookin' good y'all!

I stumbled upon some really fun photos of our time at a Bronco game. I surprised Thomas with tickets one year and he was super excited! And since this is such a random post with random pictures, I will add to the randomness by telling you that we parked in a random guys driveway for the game and paid him 10 bucks. It was a great parking spot, but if you know anything about the homes around Invesco Field you know it's a tad shady.

Anyway...Thomas and I had a great time at the game!

Oh my gosh, we were so cute.

We even made a sign! (Didn't make it on TV though..boo!)

We cheered our butts off!

OK, maybe we cheered our faces off!
We were really into the game...

I'll have you all know that we will be cheering just as hard this weekend right from our couch as we watch our Broncos take on the Patriots...GO TIM TEBOW!

1 comment: