Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mommy's Major Mishap Monday

I know...it's Tuesday again. I think I'm becoming more and more aware that I have "mom brain".

Two mishaps...here's the proof:




1. My blueberry buttermilk cake is to die for...IF you don't sprinkle it with salt on the top instead of sugar. Somehow my mom brain kicked in while I was letting Katin "help" me bake. Had to cut off the tops of every piece I served so it was edible.

2. I know my daughter is special, but she really doesn't have 6 fingers. Just 5. Mom brain again. I thought I was doing such a good job making her stay still during the impression. Ha! I knew this make your -own- hand- print- ornament would be a good memory.

1 comment:

  1. so, I once sprinkled baking powder instead of powdered sugar on the boys' french toast... :)

    ReplyDelete