Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm back at it ya'll...back at getting dressed :) (On Wednesdays)

So, I have a pretty good photographer on Wednesdays. Today she wanted to make sure my shoes were in the shot, so she made me put my foot up on the table. I mean, she's creative. Why NOT do this instead of stepping back to get a full body shot?! My mom. Gotta love her.

Blouse- (with a french accent) Boutique Target
Jeans- Citizens of Humanity
The Shoes- Nordstrom Rack

And even though the view of my cute blouse and playdough covered table might be nice...I think this view is even nicer :)

Take it all in folks!

Until next Wednesday...happy sweats!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is so long! Is this the longest it has ever been? You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. you are beautiful. MWAH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH!!! this is like the 2nd time ever my comment has posted on your blog. I always give it a go though :)

    ReplyDelete