Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


I love Wednesdays. For three very good reasons.

1. I get to go to Bible Study and learn more about the love of Jesus.
2. I get to see my (insert positive adjective here) mother. Examples could include wonderful, generous, loving, playful, silly, energetic, amazing....the list could go on and on.
3. I get to get dressed! Seriously, some of you may be thinking, "does she really only get dressed on Wednesdays?" Umm...ask my husband, or my friends, or my daughters. It's true folks, I really love my sweats/yoga pants/stretchy workout pants...and I'm not afraid to wear them out in public!

But, alas, this has been good for me. Getting dressed. It makes me USE the clothes I have and it's kinda fun trying to put outfits (if that's what you want to call them) together. I guess I just don't really miss waking up in the morning and staring into my closet wondering what I should wear to work. Cuz now my work clothes ARE my play clothes! Woot Woot!!

Sweater- Target
Flower Shirt- Charming Charlies (in Colorado- shout out to Heather!)
Jeans- Citizens
Shoes- Macy's

Happy Wednesday Everyone!




2 comments:

  1. Yay for the flower/bead shirt. Love it! You're hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I could look cute in sweats/yoga pants as you!

    ReplyDelete